Are you looking for an opportunity to work at a rapidly growing company? If so, we are the business for you. We are Omnie! We provide thorough, fast, and high-quality customer service for customer-centric, premier brands.
We are looking for people who love to learn new things, have a passion for technology, but most importantly, want to provide world-class customer service.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through digital channels like live chat and email.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries.
- Knowing our client’s brand inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, and comments.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Upbeat, friendly, team-player attitude.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm and connect with customers.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working in customer service.
Why Work Here?
- Make your mark! Expand your skills and fast-track your career within this high growth role and time within the organization.
- Join a team of driven, talented, proven problem-solvers, dedicated to a mission of changing the current landscape of customer service.
- Full extended benefits after 6 months.
- Fully remote work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- What's the earliest date you can start?
- Do you have a computer and stable internet at home?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote