This role will require the successful candidate to provide support to the management and office staff in areas such as accounts payable, human resources documentation, information and resource management, and other general office administrative activities.
What Can I Expect
- Act as support in all office procedures as needed, helping to maintain an efficient flow of the office.
- Coordinate and track responses to requests, inquiries and correspondence in a fast-paced environment, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with all office administrative functions including reconciliation of company credit cards, accounts payable, assets management, accommodation, employee benefits and records management.
- Provide executive administrative services including producing a variety of sensitive and/or confidential documents.
- Develop and maintain office correspondence and tracking systems, and a variety of other relevant logging.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and experience with office administration policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to adapt and multitask, switching between duties and tasks quickly, efficiently and with ease, in a fact paced, constantly changing industry.
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure information is managed and delivered in a timely and effective manner in an environment of conflicting priorities and tight deadline.
- Maintain schedules, tracking systems and electronic filing systems.
- Knowledge and skills in financial analysis and reporting.
- Experience reconciling expense claims, invoices and monthly statements/reports.
- Superior communication skills, with management, co-workers, employees, vendors and customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions, allowing you to determine the appropriate action, resolve discrepancies and investigate alternatives, while also determining what matters are urgent and should be given priority when performing a variety of different tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Proficient with computers and word processing programs, with the ability to prepare documents using a variety of software.
- Knowledge of and experience with information database, and the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-17